Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sick Week


Jenna and Eli have officially titled me as a Mother! It was the PUKE week. Jenna woke up Saturday Morning with her whole head covered in puke. She projectile vomited on me Sunday. She got kicked out of daycare on Tuesday for throwing up. Then I found Eli Wednesday morning at 3:00 AM sleeping in the bathroom (sitting on top of the toilet). When I tried to put him in bed, discovered the bed covered in chunky puke! So, I spent the morning shaking out and washing his bedding. Luckily Eli has bunk beds and was able to sleep on the top bunk! The best part about shaking out Eli's bedding was I left the remains on the back porch to watch Moochie (our outside kitty) eat it up! YUMMY!

The picture is Jenna at work with me on Wednesday. I just filed her away!

3 comments:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Don't you just love the PUKING!! Gabby has it now and I had it yesterday! YUCK! It must be going around! Can't wait until everyone is feeling better!

SuperSillyAunt said...

Well...we could've just had our pukers hang out this week! The girls had it too! Darn us for wanting to hang out on Sunday!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.